Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

transformer 3000w, 220v/240 12+12 24+24v

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosarios

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi from Rosary. I am looking for a transformer with the characteristic followings secondary primario 220v/240 12+12 24+24v with power of 3000w. where could I retrieve him/it? Or could you point out me some azienzas that he/she builds him/it?

Re: transformer 3000w

Hi,
It seems that the trans you want is not a standard one. You shoul make it youself from a welding trans, rewinding its secondaries. The calculation is simple: measure the voltage of existing secondary and count its windings (normaly few turns - in case of welding trans)

One other option is to employ up to 4 transformers for every required voltage, if power is spread among them equally, each will have roughly 750VA, connect their primary windings in parallel and configure the outputs as required: 12+12 and 24+24 ..
These transformers should be off-the-shelf items ..

Regards,
IanP

There is a plenty of local companies that build transformers from specifications.
If you can tell us at least the country maybe someone will help.
If in Italy there is no problem at all.

Mandi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back