Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Transform sound in eletric shock

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodrigozanatta

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi. I am trying to do a telepatic talk devide. It is just a magic trick :)

I will make a program to my mobile and it will receive a text answer from another people. Than i will convert it to morse code and produce the sound. Now I just want plug somethin in sound output and it cause small eletric shock in my body.

There are any trick or device that can help me? I am newbie in eletronic.

Rather than an electric shock, you might consider something that vibrates, such as a piezo-electric device, or an off-balance motor as is (or was) used in cell phones.

Isn't there a telephat app out for iphones, doing this? I was informed they have apps for everything.

Rather than an electric shock, you might consider something that vibrates, such as a piezo-electric device, or an off-balance motor as is (or was) used in cell phones.

I know. The iPhone have this and it is easy make it vibrate. Anyway, this vibrate is slow, and for morse code is not the best way (and it produce sound, someone can see :twisted: )

The sound cable is 2 electric cables. If I cut it and plug in my skin, the energy is not enough to I feel the shock. Maybe the correct question is: can I amplify the energy (or the correct physic property) for I feel the shock? Is it easy?

Maybe I will pay for it, but I am thinking if I can do it myself. :) Is not just put a resistor or other thing?

If you put a 9V battery to your tongue, you'll find out what volt level will give you a shock. It will not harm you but you'll feel it.
:^)

So if you moisten the gauze pad on the underside of a band-aid, and secure two wires underneath, and run 9V through the wires, that may do the job.

You'll need to amplify the sound, because it's only a volt or so. A simple detector circuit can be made from a single transistor.

Status
Not open for further replies.