Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

transeda_verification.navigator.2002.01 onwards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Review on Verification Navigator VN 6.2.2

Finally, I manage to use this newer tool. Got VHDLCover and VeriSure version 5.00; these older versions certainly do not appealing. Nasty!

With VN version 6.2.2 up and running, I am impressed with its first look. Verification Navigator rocks! Go and learn it!

I will probably spend few weeks learning this tool using TransEDA training material; kindly made available on TransEDA website. This is the full PDF training material used for Verification Navigator 2002.05 training class.

Locating the training material
===================
Hint: perform a search on TransEDA website using the search engine on its homepage. Keyword to use : "handouts".

That's all FOLKS ....

P.S Do not even bother to e-mail about license! Even worse, do not even e-mail me; asking me to buy pirated license. WRONG to make profit on pirated software!!!!

SAHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back