Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Training courses to get a job!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pepillo

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
courses to get a job

Please, is there any training course on hardware design anywhere in Europe that really helps to get a job? (after leaving the University)

When I ask for training jobs I just get book references to learn specific topics, but I don't mean that: I am finishing my Msee and I have good knowledge in many fields of electronics hardware design, what I am asking for is training courses that certify my knowledge as an engineer, training that will make an employer hire me!

I think there must exist one of these courses! For example, if you study Economics and then you go for an MBA, you are more likely to get a job thanks to that post graduation formation. Does this exist for engineers? Is there a reputated course where you can learn useful knowledge and get a job faster? It can't be so difficult... I think there must be a course like that out of the University!!!

Economist just out of Universtity = fresh grad
Economist with MBA = Management Position in a company

Engineer just out of University = fresh grad
Engineer with XXXXXX = Hardware designer in a company

WHAT IS XXXXXX?

courses to get better jobs

From my point situation is that the most important factor to find a good yob is experience with projects (3-5) including team-work, time pressure, etc...
phd, master are good for faculty... but in industry at the second priority, because you have to pay more, while results are usually the same.

ads training site:edaboard.com

Well, I sugegst joing any industry as trainee. You do work & learn. That's the trend everyone follows.

job courses

I read a training course in embedded system designing ( 3 months training) as I remember in Pakistan somewhere in this forum, in which it will give you better chance to be hired.

I found it :

Does anybody know something like that in malaysia or middle east?

courses to get job soon

I am in pakistan and working in field of embedded designing after my computer engineering (with specialization in digital and embedded designing) from comsats.

I also know another instituite offering 2 month short cource in embedded designing, **broken link removed**

but I feel these are short cources and not enough to get a better job, even after a good short cource you will be needing to work as internee for 6 to 12 months and you should be clear about that hard time. so it looks better that you first improve your software programming (c language) then just get a simple introducory cource of embedded systems and get to internship as soon as possible (to get practical learning and experience).

also in pakistan like countries there is very short market of embedded like fields and so very tough to enter and stay in it,,, you should first see market status and demand and future trend in that field and then decide to enter or not,,,

Added after 23 seconds:

good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.