Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Traffic light with RFID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graduate2012

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
Now I'm dealing with my FYP which will be in traffic lights and RFID. And my problem now to find suitable RFID which can be easy connected to traffic light module based in Mic8501
however the range of RFID above 50cm and easy to program.:?:

RFID is comprised of readers and tags. Which part do you want to connect to the traffic light module (a lab model of a traffic light, I guess) and what's the intended function?

Yes you are right it's a lab model and I need to connect the reader part to the traffic light .The function is to allow the emergency vehicles such (ambulance and police cars) to pass and the light will be green until it passes:!:

Take in mind the conceptual design of trafic light is very simple comprised of few machine states.
However, real systems must work with others situations :

--> Perform a self-test of all lamps, and inform visually if there are some fired ( i.e.: flashing the yellow one ), and output to others trafic light.
--> Have input and output chanels, in order to communicato to others on same square street, or recive status of other one.
--> Be remotelly controlled.

+++

Status
Not open for further replies.