Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Toshiba Air-Condtional

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linspire

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys,
My home air-conditional having problem for detecting the remote control signal.
It seem cant detect any input signal from the remote.
Now I only can switch ON/OFF to turn on the air-conditional.

Any idea how to solve this ?

Linspire

First you have to conclude your hand held remote is not working or the receiver circuit inside the AC is not working. For handset try replacing the batteries. You can check the transmission with a regular camera phone by seeing the IR LED of the remote by the camera. If you see a blinking white light in the bulb, the handset works fine. If its the controlling circuit faulty, you need to call a service technician or try doing the fault finding yourself by tracing the circuits in.
Cheers

First you have to conclude your hand held remote is not working or the receiver circuit inside the AC is not working. For handset try replacing the batteries. You can check the transmission with a regular camera phone by seeing the IR LED of the remote by the camera. If you see a blinking white light in the bulb, the handset works fine. If its the controlling circuit faulty, you need to call a service technician or try doing the fault finding yourself by tracing the circuits in.
Cheers

Check the transmission ***
I think the handset 's LED is not blinking at all after replace it.

Linspire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back