Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tools for generating graphic LCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fragrance

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi

this is classic tool to generate the inculde file for graphic lcd and normal inteligent lcd module can be download from here

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

glcd tools

The second program doesn't want to install. It needs "Proton IDE" plugin. I don't know one :(

graphic lcd tools

This is a program for generating graphics for nokia 3310 lcd.

proton glcd

kekon said:
The second program doesn't want to install. It needs "Proton IDE" plugin. I don't know one :(

try install this

**broken link removed**

graphic lcd tools

Thanks. I will install it. However, I also use "fast LCD" program; it's quite good for my purposes. The generated *.bas file is useless so I change it co C language format by replacing "&h" oparators to "0x" in text editor.

Added after 37 minutes:

It doesn't work either. I installed the software but an error message is displayed when pressing "LCD Bitmap Coder" button: "Run-time error '429'. ActiveX component can't create object". What's that ???

proton glcd picture

Here I posted a simple program that I wrote to make it easy converting 1-bit (black & white) *.bmp file to C, Pacal or Basic data array. First, one creates a picture of a given format (128 x 64 for example for very popular graphic display) and saves it to *.bmp file (1-bit format). The program converts only 1-bit black & white bitmaps. Probably it can also convert any other format like *.gif, *.pcx etc. but I haven't examined it yet. To open picture file press "Open File" button, choose desired format and press "generate output file". The output file is then generated.

Status
Not open for further replies.