Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

To get a small video crossfading circuit diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

NN2004

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm just a boy of 17. I'm very interesting of vedio editing. So I like to know tecnical informations about the Composite Vedio signal and Super Vedio signal. And also how to crossfade 2 composite vedio signals. Can You please send me a diagram of a simple vedio crossfading circuit diagram for my education.

(I'm yet lerning about the vedio, this is not for earn money (professional use) or business, this is only for an Education)

send it to nimeshasilva@yahoo.com

NN2004 said:
Can You please send me a diagram of a simple vedio crossfading circuit diagram for my education.

If you want to crossfade between 2 independant videosignals then there is NO simple circuit for that...for a simple crossfader it is assumed both video signals are horizontally and vertically in sync.

Check here for some simple circuits: https://www.epanorama.net/links/videocircuits.html#processing

PS: It is "video" and not "vedio" from latin language meaning "I see" (o;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back