Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

To find the speed of USB device

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deepikaaa

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi... Can anybody of you please say me that how can i find the speed of any USB devices..??? Thank u so much..

Deepsss....

Hi... how can i find the speed of any USB devices..???

Hi mate.... in the following link, you can get the clear path that has clearly briefed about USB speed.. Check it out ..

**broken link removed**

yea... yes prince.. it was clear.. Thank u for yr reply..

Then, How can i find the speed in bits ???? Just for my own clarification i am asking this ques... Thank u.

Deepsss.....

Hi...

Just i wanted to know that how to find the speed of my system's USB driver speed.. I know that it is USB 2.0.. Is there any way to find without installing any software..? Thank u..

Deepsss....

Hi...

Just i wanted to know that how to find the speed of my system's USB driver speed.. I know that it is USB 2.0.. Is there any way to find without installing any software..? Thank u..

Deepsss....

u cant analyze the speed of the device without tool....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back