Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

to design 125khz rfid reader and tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

sujai

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
can someone plssssssssssss help me to design rfid reder and tag for my project.....im looking to do project based on rfid and planning for tracking things using rfid reader...read range is around 3 to 4 feet....
plz send me the circuit for both...itz great help for me...and if u have plz send some data sheets related to my project..

Thanks in advance.

xxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xxx
xxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xxx

This is an open forum and we do not condone the conveying of information in private [BigDogGuru]

Thats quite a long range for 125KHz RFID, it is normally used for close proximity, up to about 20cm (10 inches).

Brian.

As Brian mentioned, range of 125KHz RFID is limited to about 10 to 12 inches, while the range of 13.56MHz RFID is approximately 3 feet.

If you need ranges greater than 3 feet you'll need to look at 433MHz VHF RFID or 915MHz UHF EPC RFID.

BigDog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back