Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TMS320VC5410 flash burn software, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maydagbravobanuelos

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello All,

I have to burn falsh into an EV module, TMS320VC5410, and I am having a hard time finding the correct software as well as instructions on how to do this. The Spectrum Digital webpage and their applications engineering were not able to help. Also in their website under this board's advertisement, the statemment claiming that it is compatible with their Spectrum Digital's flash burning utility is false, I found that out through their engineering support while researching the correct flah burning software. I have been told that TI's utility may work but it has to be modified, is there someone out there with experience on this that could help me solve this?

maydagbravobanuelos said:
Hello All,

I have to burn falsh into an EV module, TMS320VC5410, and I am having a hard time finding the correct software as well as instructions on how to do this. The Spectrum Digital webpage and their applications engineering were not able to help. Also in their website under this board's advertisement, the statemment claiming that it is compatible with their Spectrum Digital's flash burning utility is false, I found that out through their engineering support while researching the correct flah burning software. I have been told that TI's utility may work but it has to be modified, is there someone out there with experience on this that could help me solve this?

you use from code compose 54x for solve that

Hi!
Thank you for responding, but could you give me some guidance on how to do that from code composer?

Mayda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back