Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TMS320F28027 hex file for hybrid inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.

dibagay

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello guys,
I have a 3kw 24v hybrid inverter, it mcu is TMS320F28027 which burnt
Please who has software (hex file) of it
The company refused to provide me the chip?

What you encountered is pretty much the rule among manufacturers.
The company wishes to keep its secret. The code is proprietary. They won't reveal it to the public. They even make it a policy not to sell the chip. I suppose they would call it cautious business practice.

Thanks BradtheRad for reply
But what should i do in this case ?!
Throw it away?
I see most such type inverter used the same mcu, for this I asked if any one has a software

You can opt to get a service from the company where they may replace the main board or tel that this model is old and no more supported in their service. Thus buy a new one. OR you can choose to get third party service where some other technician may have the same board which can be used as a replacement. Next and last option is to remove all the original boards and install third party board for the entire UPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.