Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TMS320C6713 Real Time Application- Help Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

electronic_engineer

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I am new to DSP, I just got C6713 evaluation board and wanted to perform some real application. I would like to use sine wave as an input to DSK and perform FFT to see the frequency responce of sine wave.

I tried but I couldn't found any example to get familiar with sampling process and writing code for the real application.

I will appreciate if some one please guide me.

BR
EE

I am attaching a tutorial of working on fft in C6713. Hope this will help you out. Ask me for any further help.

testing test said:
I am attaching a tutorial of working on fft in C6713. Hope this will help you out. Ask me for any further help.

Million of thanks brother. Ofcourse, I will knock you for any difficulty.

electronic_engineer said:
testing test said:

Just click Helped me on my post if you think I helped you :)

testing test said:
electronic_engineer said:
testing test said:

Just click Helped me on my post if you think I helped you :)

Done :)

Added after 2 hours 44 minutes:

Can I use those .c program to compute the FFT for real application ?

Yes, there are examples included. Alternatively, I can give you a MATLAB code for N-point FFT calculation using Cooley & Tukey algo.

testing test said:
Yes, there are examples included. Alternatively, I can give you a MATLAB code for N-point FFT calculation using Cooley & Tukey algo.

Please email me that code at
matlab_fft@yahoo.com

I had a look over 'FFT of A REAL TIME INPUT SIGNAL USING AN FFT FUNCTION IN C' code but I don't know about the input source ? Could it be any input signal either Sine wave or signal from PC sound card ?

I also couldn't found any thing about the sampling frequency, how this code is sampling the input signal using ADC or DAC ?

thanks for your consideration !

Can any one please provide me sampling code for C6713 DSK ? I need to sample a sine wave and take the FFT of it. Please help me...

It would be nice if some one laid out the code for Cooley & Tukey FFT algo in MatLab or send it to me on my email (yurchec(at)gmail.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back