Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TMS320C6713 (16Mb) Starter Kit Schematic and Guides?

Status
Not open for further replies.

acinfo32

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear All,

I have here a TMS320C6713 (16Mb) Starters kit. The only problem is that the kit is delivered without the Technical Reference and User guides. Now I have a few questions.

1 – Can this guide be downloaded for internet of ordered separately? Here I mean the original Technical Reference guide which is shipped with the DSP Kit?

Most of the time the User Guide has the schematic of the board. Because I don’t have the User Guide, I’m missing the schematics. I’m desperately looking for the schematic of the kit and the external busses so I can make my own hardware on it.

2 – Can anyone give me the schematic of the kit?

3 – Is it possible to get the User Guide which is shipped with the kit?

Best Regards

Acinfo32

Hi Acinfo32,
hey you can get TI product details on their web. they will give everithing elated to their products..just you need to search in their web site.
the link is www.ti.com

cheers...

This information is enough?

**broken link removed**

Dear All,

Thank you both very much for your reactions. I was looking at the www.ti.com site but I couldn’t find it. I had not looked at the spectrumdigital.com site. Now I have found what I was looking for.

Thank you.

Acinfo64

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back