Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Timer code in assembly program using PIC 16F84A

Status
Not open for further replies.

luvyah2187

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
16f84a timer

:D hello every one ,kindly help me for my project in micro controller using PIC 16F84A and assembly programming.
=i don't know how to make a timer which can be set and reset, please help me for its code..and how i will connect it for my automatic vacuum cleaner project.using the PIC?

programming using pic16f84a

Please ask your question properly, there are many codes which use timer programming, please mention your task, than i would understand what you want to do, i would help you in this regard of doing programming in timer and counter

pic16f84a assembly

bhq said:
Please ask your question properly, there are many codes which use timer programming, please mention your task, than i would understand what you want to do, i would help you in this regard of doing programming in timer and counter

the timer will be the one to start the vacuum for cleaning. the vacuum will automatically stop execute if the desired time end.

code timer using pic16f84a

What range did you have in mind for the cleaning time? Once you have decided on the time i can help with the code.

Interfacing the PIC is easily done with a relay that controls the vacuum. You will also need a switch to start the timer. Perhaps the biggest problem is to produce the 5V for the PIC. Since the button is operator-accesible you need isolation for the 5V voltage. I would suggest a small AC transformer+rectifier+filter and a linear regulator. The Relay should be run from the same 5V for simplicity, so you need a 5V coil relay.

Status
Not open for further replies.