Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

time duration of R segment in an ECG with wavelt trasform

Status
Not open for further replies.

m_eh_62

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm working on an ECG signal and I want to extract the R segment of the ECG signal
I use wavelet transform to extratc this segment (R-segment) and now I confront to a problem
more accurate I want to find the time of existence the R-segment in below plot(the last section of this plot)

i28925_ECG.jpg

the main signal (orginal signal)is attain in 20 second and it has 7200 member
I know the sample frequency is 360Hz for this signal and the R detected signal has 1818 member .
I want to find the time duration of R detected signal
I must not to divide the 1818/360 for attaining this time becuase there are some methods in Wavelet known as subsampling and downsampling that change the sample frequency for each level of decomposition or reconstruction.
I guess if i know the sampling frequency for R edtected signal (the sample frequency for this signal is different form the sample frequency of main signal (360Hz)) then I can calculate the time duration of this signal by :
1818/(sample frequency of R etect signal).
How can I calculate this samle feruency exactly?
i attch my m file to explain the subject more accurate.
Can anyone help me?
thanks

Re: time duration of R segment in an ECG with wavelt trasfor

There isn't anyone famillar to Wavelet Transform?
Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back