Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

three phase inverter simulation using IGBTD

Status
Not open for further replies.

issofa

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Need ur help

Hello there.

I'm just a novice with the power electronics simulation. I have to design and simulate a three phase inverter using IGBTD with RL load. I using MATLAB|Simulink with Plecs toolbox can anyone help me with a circuit diagram? I mean how I am going to draw it on simulink. U guzs will find what I have done so far in attachment. U can tell me if it's okaz before I submit it.

Many thanks.

Hi good people

Please can u guys help me even if someone knows a link to the same topic he or she can help me.

Many thanks

Hi. First of all, it's not necessary to zip two jpg files. There is almost nothing to gain when it comes to file size. Just upload the jpg files directly. Or even better: Use PNG instead of jpg's as it provides better compression and won't look ugly on close range.

I go straight on to the problem with your circuit:
The transistors will short when you aplies voltage on their gates. The upper transistors should be complementary of the lower.

As it is now, when you aplies voltage to the gates, both the upper and the lower transistor will conduct, and therefore they're likely to burn.

Many thnaks Prototyp

I'm sorry for my zip file was affraid to runout of the required size. Anyway I have a problem to generate the gate signal. Please could u help me with a standard IGBT gate generating circuit diagram in matlab if u know any?

Many thnaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back