Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

this forum is a waste of time

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick123

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
to ask any questions here is like :bang:

all the best :thumbsup:

You might get useful answers here if you post a question with careful description what you are looking for, and what you have already tried/found yourself and why that isn't solving the problem. Good answers require some effort in asking the right question.

Those who might answer don't want to waste their time as well. You will not get answers if your question is too vague, or it seems that you want an easy answer without prior own efforts. So many students here looking for others to do their homework and research.

Also, you might not get answers if the topic is too specific.

Thanks for your time.
I am Roy.
Sometimes I just curious about how did others find a factory for prototype?
Google it : type in the keyword, pcb fabrication and so on?
or find one from the electronic forum or from a friend's recommendation?
I think it is will be a interesting topic.

Hi,
What is the reason behind your post. This is a forum where it helps everyone whoever comes with a question which explained quite neatly. I'm feeling sad for your post anyway

Hello, you know I am a manufacturing engineer in pcb industry.I do not know much about design.Sorry for that. Sometimes my clients come to me complain that they did not get the boards on time and the cost is high. It is not good for them.Most of them are just start-ups. People have different jobs, you focus on the design ,creating something new that's cool. I focus on the fabrication ,bringing them into reality. I just want a better understanding of our clients's needs and the industry. Sorry for the inconvenience I caused.I just want try to help.That's all.
Roy,

Don't feed the troll......gotta resist feeding the troll....oh man, it's too hard....to...resist......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back