Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Thinget PLC's, answers about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrabMan

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I am using Thinget PLC's, they are pretty good and cheap, its a chinese brand and therefore there is not much documentation provided. I have designed a number of machine controls and these PLC's can do pretty much all other popular brands can do, so if any one has a question about these plc's you can join this thread and discuss..

Regards,
Crab Man

thinget plc

Hi ,

I am using Thinget PLC's, I has a problem to do the communication between the plc XC3-32R-E and the expansion module XC-E4AD2DA
I connect them with the expend cable
and I choose 24V power on PLC main unit to avoid interfere of XC expansion
but the led XC expansion lights only for few time
I have change the plc and expansion but the same problem
please tell me where is the problem exactly

plc thinget

Hi,
Well first you need to power the expansion module from PLC's 24V power supply if you are not doing that then you need to atleast connect the ground of PLC to the ground of expansion module and power supply that you are using for expansion module.

secondly check whether the software XCPro detects an expansion module connected or not when the XC-E4AD2DA's power light is on.

Regards,

thinget plc software

Hi, I work as technician in THINGET PLC Indonesia authorized distributor.

to Mr. hajer_brahmi:

1. Give XC-E4AD2DA power from other 24 DC power supply.
If the XC-E4AD2DA can work properly (the LED "on" continously), I think the power supply inside main unit XC3-32RE having trouble (can't provide normal current for load).

2. If even U use external power supply, the extension module can't work properly I think the extension module damaged.

If U find this error since the first time powered up this PLC I suggest U to contact your vendor where U buy the PLC. every THINGET distributor give warranty.

Any question about THINGET PLC and TOUCH WIN HMI, don't hesitate to contact us: zigan@ymail.com

thinget

Hi,
thinks Mr CrabMan and Mr zigan but the solution was that we should firstly give XC-E4AD2DA power from other 24 DC power supply after that we give power to XC3-32RE and evry thing will work normally,
but I have an other problem:I have three variables voltage inputs 0~10V to the expansion module XC-E4AD2DA that will be showen in the OP560-T but this didn't work
I choose ID100, ID101, ID102 to visualize the three inputs(three potentiometers) the variation of the three inputs can't be showen inthe same time.
I want to know If all the inputs of XC-E4AD2DA can be used as variables
think you

Re: Thinget PLC

Can anyone help me with some info on the Thinget XMP2-32PR-E?
In particular how to change the time setting.
Thanks.

Hi ProjectOffice

you need to change the value in the data register

you can do this on the HMI if this featur is programd in, if not you can use the plc programing softwair to do this.

for more info email nick965ATfromruDOTcom

hi,

can anyone suggest how to use the High Speed Counters on an XC5-32
I want to use X0 as input and X3 as Direction of counting
how to do that?
thank you

Re: thinget

Please send me a link to the manufacturer's web site. Also I need the cable connection diagram from PLC to pc.

Thanks in advance...

A

Hi all,

I am using Thinget PLC's, they are pretty good and cheap, its a chinese brand and therefore there is not much documentation provided. I have designed a number of machine controls and these PLC's can do pretty much all other popular brands can do, so if any one has a question about these plc's you can join this thread and discuss..

Regards,
Crab Man

Dear Sir!
I'm using Thinget PLC's: XC3-24RT-E, I need to use FIFO(Firt in Firt out) function. So how to use the FIFO function. Give me a example about FIFO. Help me! Thank so much!

Hi!

I'm using Thinget PLC's: XC3-24R-E. I have problem with upload program. I get the message "Program code version can not support". The machine is Chinese and PLC is programmed in China. I have used versions of the software and XCP Pro3.1 ,3.3 and 3.3c. Always the same message. Is there a software version with support for multiple languages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back