Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Thinget plc model mx200-24.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilesh_ic

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dear friends..
I am using the thinget plc model mx200-24 and gsm modem . already the size of my plc program is using 66% memory of plc...now i am adding small program to existing program to enhance my current machine and i downloaded the program to plc...plc run for some time and after that it immediately showing all output 'on'.and after that plc not allow to do anything like downloading/uploading of plc program or monitoring etc...first i thought it may be due to some power supply..so i change the supply..i used other plc with new power supply...but the same thing happen again.....

so,is anybody come across with such kind of error.what is the possible cause for this...how can we solve this problem.....

with regards
Ilesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back