Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Thin film physics Vs Nanotechnology

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahul.6sept

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear Sirs,

I want to know if there is atall any difference between Thin film Physics and Nanotechnology.Although i feel as if there is no difference atall.Still i guess may be a thin line of difference may exist which i have no idea.

regards,

Rahul

I don't understand your question. How can you compare the two? Thin film physics is a specific stream of physics and engineering. Nanotechnology is a broad categorization of any technology/science that is dealing with nanometer-level physics.

but i feel they are the same.Nanotechnology uses thin film technology for designing sensors or anyother.

but i feel they are the same.Nanotechnology uses thin film technology for designing sensors or anyother.

Well, we all know feelings are 100% totally superior to substantiated facts! So you should do fine on forming an informed opinion! :)

Dear Sirs,

Anyone who knows the basic differences between Thin film Physics and Nanotechnology plz tell me these differences.Knowledge of this might help me immensely.

Regards,
rahul

Your question is the equivalent of asking the difference between a field of activity and a tool that could be used in that field.

i.e. It is nonsense.

It is like asking what is the difference between mechanical engineering and a box of spanners.

jack

Maybe if rahul motivates his question.... What kind of decision are you trying to base on this information? Or try to rephrase your question. Because as it stands ... for the current question, see 123jack's reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.