Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Theory and Fundamental of Ultra Wideband-Antenna Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

madebyagra

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello

i want to design an UWB antenna outside 3,1 GHz-10,6 GHz frequency range (in this case maybe 200 MHz- 2 GHz range should be familiar used) if anyone have literature, simulation (in hfss/MM-Managal/4nec2), paper or anything about this topic, it'll be helpful to attach it in this thread

thankss....

During last 1-3 years, in Microwave Journal I saw an interesting series of papers on designing UWB antennas. Look there for their references.

pardon me sir jiripolivka, since i have no privileges to access that document, if you don't mind to attach me the download link for this document..
Thanks

Hi, the UWB antenna design has many free available references over the internet
check this MSc thesis which is using the CST Microwave Studio for simulation
and here a PhD thesis on simulating the UWB antenna design, and here article using CST as well.
BTW all the simulation programs has the terminology, so if you know how to use one of them you should know how to use the others

Hi, the UWB antenna design has many free available references over the internet
check this MSc thesis which is using the CST Microwave Studio for simulation
and here a PhD thesis on simulating the UWB antenna design, and here article using CST as well.
BTW all the simulation programs has the terminology, so if you know how to use one of them you should know how to use the others

gee thanks a lot sir, i'm so grateful this references has so many fundamentals theory

hi
see this paper "Basic Properties and Design Principles of UWB Antennas" By Werner Wiesbeck, Fellow IEEE, Grzegorz Adamiuk, Student Member IEEE, and Christian Sturm, Student Member IEEE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back