Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

THE STEPPER MOTOR CONTROL

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahsanali

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
First module:
Compare code for running stepper motor in full step and wave drive mode, if both move with same number of steps/revolution then what is the difference?

the code may be in C language. Please reply me,as soon as possible

Second Module

A code (not algorithm) to make two Stepper motors work synchronously along x and y-axis to achieve a trajectory. The program should take input from user and displays step rate required form point–to-point.

kindly reply me wid coding . u may also reply or contact me on yahoo. ahsanali_uet@yahoo.com

Hi,

Dont have the code, but maybe this file can help you understand the diffreance between STEP MOTORS and also will give you an idea how to go about it.

This file is a course from Microchip. Couldnt find it on the web, so posting it here.

If you found my answer useful, click on the button that says Helped me.

Good luck.

This is the thesis about "Digital Contorl of Multiple DC Motors"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back