Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

the question about the application of ring oscillator~

Status
Not open for further replies.

linlin

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hei, all friends:
I've seen that low phase CMOS ring oscillatior is so hot a topic these days. Is there anybody be so kind to tell me the applications of it? I really wonder if there are some products of it?

Thanks very much~

I see application in pi/4-shifted qpsk demodulator which need to compare received signal in phase difference.

Also in oscillator circuit without require external clock source for low power consumption.

leaving the application a most important ifo for u.is......... that during the fabrication of any device...
on the wafer there will be test device like NMOS,PMOS and the inveter and the ring oscillator the logic is................ as follows....

if the transistors are working then all transistors will work then inverter is checked then rinng oscillator.....

this is to verify that all the basic cmponents will work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back