Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The principles of RPE-LTP encoder

Status
Not open for further replies.

saykodayi

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
can you explain me the principles of rpe-ltp encoder?
thanks

Re: gsm

It stands for :
Regular Pulse Excitaion - Linear Predition Code

LPC is based on slow changing signals like voice , over a short window of samples can be used to expect the next sample with certain degree of error that can be minimized by acurate statistics , the idea is instead of sending the voice samples , we will send a filter parameters that can tun a generator to generate a voice-like signal that is very close to the original speech , this filter (voice generator) needs an excitation signal to start tuning and producing voice signals , and there are many excitaion methods

if you want to know more specific data on this topic i suggest you the book titled :

Digital Speech - coding for low bit rate communication systems
By: A. M. Kondoz

gsm

could you give me the link plz if its posibble and do you know any ic that implemented about this
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back