Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The output voltage on ADS

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdullahogla

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear everyone
i am new on ADS and i need help please

I follow the paper (Design of an Efficient Rectifier Circuit for RF Energy Harvesting System by Parna Kundu (Datta), Juin Acharjee and Kaushik Mandal) but my result on the table 1 different to (my design s11 is same but Vout difference than on table 1)

Thank you very much!

Attachments

• Design of an Efficient Rectifier Circuit for RF Energy Harvesting System.pdf
    668.5 KB · Views: 63
  • s11.png
    s11.png
    7.3 KB · Views: 75
  • Vout.png
    Vout.png
    23 KB · Views: 75

Why "Real Part" of Vout ?? I think the Author did a Transient Analysis then FFT but you have done directly HB analysis.
The difference may come from there.Your method is correct because making a Transient Analysis then FFT will include Temporary Regime of the Circuit Response that may be erroneaus, HB will will wait Steady-State regime.
There also might be some model discrepancies.

Thank you mr. Bigboss ,,

I need DC vout (output DC voltage) to calculate the pout (v2/Rload) and then calculate the efficiency (pout/pin).
I don’t know what is the vout is real vout or mag vout or else?

Thanks ,,

I need DC vout (output DC voltage) to calculate the pout (v2/Rload) and then calculate the efficiency (pout/pin).
I don’t know what is the vout is real vout or mag vout or else?
You should do HB Analysis then you will see DC Component of Vout.( Harmonic Number Zero )
Then you can sweep the Available Power from the Source so you obtain Efficiency or anything you would..

Dear all ,,
I don’t know why my result difference than the paper as attached .. i use harmonic balance analysis but the result different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back