Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The Motherboard company

Status
Not open for further replies.
many make best motherboards.
intel , asus .... to name a few.

Hi,
I don't think there's a best. Popular choices include Intel, ASUS, Gigabyte, ASRock, MSI. You also need to decide which processor it is - which architecture as well as the socket. A motherboard for a, say Intel Core i7 2600K will be different than for an AMD Phenom II X6 1100T or even an Intel Q6600.

Hope this helps.
Tahmid.

Yes but the making of these companies (above said ) may have different quality .
i mean .for example ,in India there are different products available from china ,also from other countries.
it is important the quality of the product .

---------- Post added at 16:59 ---------- Previous post was at 16:57 ----------

Yes but the making of these companies (above said ) may have different quality .
i mean .for example ,in India there are different products available from china ,also from other countries.
it is important the quality of the product .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back