Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The H Bridge can't simulation on Proteus

Status
Not open for further replies.
error message as attached, whats wrong?

View attachment 151344

'Timestep too small.' This seems to be a common error reported in many threads.
The message says it was increased. Even at 10^-16 (or 8 x 10^-16) that's tiny.

See if you can increase it to a value that allows the simulation to run. Example, if your switching frequency is 1kHz, then try a timestep of 1 microSec (10^-6). Experiment with various values.

Hi,

I assume the junction dots are at the correct places now.
How does your circuit look like, now?

I'm not experienced with proteus, but I assume there is a simulation setup.
* Variable voltage and current sources .... which parameters?
* simulation parameters like time step ...?
And so on..

Klaus

Thank you Klaus, I'm new to Proteus, I even do know how to setup the simulate parameters. I'll try some thing later.

'Timestep too small.' This seems to be a common error reported in many threads.
The message says it was increased. Even at 10^-16 (or 8 x 10^-16) that's tiny.

See if you can increase it to a value that allows the simulation to run. Example, if your switching frequency is 1kHz, then try a timestep of 1 microSec (10^-6). Experiment with various values.

Thank you BradtheRad, do you mean set from Animation Options? I'll try.

Sorry, I'm not familiar with Proteus. As I use Falstad's simulator I must watch the timestep so I don't set it too large. The simulator algorithm needs a reasonable timestep so it can model our circuit correctly, as well as converge quickly on a solution when it calculates a new frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.