Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The Finding Of Slip Rings

Status
Not open for further replies.

slipring

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
what are radar slip rings

Slip rings also called rotary electrical interfaces, rotating electrical connectors, collectors, swivels or electrical rotary joints, are commonly found in electrical generators for AC systems and alternators and in packaging machinery, cable reels, wind turbine.

The leading and pioneer slip rings manufacturer in China-----JINPAT Electronics design, manufacture and offer all class industry slip rings.

Except the standard slip rings, JINPAT have manufactured the high speed slip rings. This unit's working speed is high to 10,000 rpm and operational life can reach to 3×109
rounds. If the electromechanical systems have the high speed requires JINPAT would be your best choice without question.

JINPAT another salable products------ Fiber Optic Rotary Joint are specially designed for the most demanding conditions and are tested to rigorous environmental and performance standards. All materials and components have been selected to ensure the highest reliability in extreme environments, including shock and vibration, temperature, humidity and dust. These FORJ designs have proven performance records in both industrial and military applications with these environmental conditions.
Features
Ruggedized for harsh environments
Compact sizes
Variety of configuration options
Custom designs available
Typical application
Robotics
Vehicle Turrets
Radar Antennas
Medical Systems
Security Systems
Sensor Platforms
Material Handling Systems
Remotely Operated Vehicles
Fiber Optic Cable Reels
Video Surveillance Systems
Marine Propulsion Systems
Wind Energy Turbines

JINPAT will solve all your rotary question, welcome to talk with JINPAT engineers.

slip ring manufacure need to know

hi
if we use rotating phase array radar with 120 channel.
and we like to transmit IF (100MHz) frequency to the DSP on nonaction part of system.
can we use slip ring with 40dB isolation.

slipring

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
high speed slip ring

paymanteh said:
hi
if we use rotating phase array radar with 120 channel.
and we like to transmit IF (100MHz) frequency to the DSP on nonaction part of system.
can we use slip ring with 40dB isolation.

Hi,
We supplied slip ring to radar application before.

Are all the 120 channel transferring signals?
please tell me if the slip ring need through bore? If yes,please kindly let me know the hole size.

Have any other size requirements?

Meanwhile,I also need to know the Voltage?

marine propulsion slip rings

We use slip rings in our packaging machinery as well. I'll keep your company in mind for our future needs.

fibre optic rotary joint

jeffm2009 said:
We use slip rings in our packaging machinery as well. I'll keep your company in mind for our future needs.

Thank you!
Through bore slip rings are widely used in packaging machiney. JINPAT through bore from 12.7mm, 25.4mm, 38.1mm, 50mm to 500mm are optional.
If you have any questions ,please contact me.
E-mail:marketing@slipring.cn
JINPAT website: https://www.slipring.cn

Re: fibre optic rotary joint

Hi
I want to design 2-channel coaxial Rotary Joints but I do not know how can I do that?
Can anyone please help me about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back