Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The explanation of DSP !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSP

Digital Signal Processing(DSP).
check this site.

**broken link removed**

Re: DSP

DSP means digital siganl processing.want to ask any questions about it,I can help you. bye

DSP

DSP is the Digital Signal Processing or the decessit sine prole.
Which one will be right to lie on your need.
I guess you the digital signal process, It can process the signal on the communication the radar, or video or audio.

hi
DSP=digital signal processing
or
DSP=digital signal processor

which do you mean?

1. An acronym for Digital Signal Processor. A specific microprocessor which can be programmed to perform the mathematical algorithms involved in the digital signal processing of information.
2. An acronym for Digital Signal Processing. The process of manipulating analog information that has been converted into a digital signal. This is useful for data compression specific applications.

Hello Everyone;
Can we say that DSP is Discrete-time Signal Processing?

actually !! DSP stands for Digital Signal processing ....
and it is diffrent from Discrete time signal processing ... coz discreate signals hav value ranging till infinity at a discreate time location ...
but digial signals hav only tow values 0 or 1 ... hope u got it :) !!

DSP

dsp -- processing the signals with computing technology. Normally all computing are done in digital format.

DSP

Yes.. DSP is Digital Signal Processing. Essentially the thoery deals with signals in the digital domain, and of different techniques to achieve functions that we do in analog domain

Hi,

Kindly see the attachments and enjoy.

If you need more details, contact me.

Regards,

N.Muralidhara

CRL-BEL

Please let us know in which context you are referring to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back