Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

the difference between 900mhz 2.4 ghz and 5.8 ghz

Status
Not open for further replies.

hysamir

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
difference between 2.4ghz and 5.8ghz

i m asking.. why the range is higher if frequency is higher.... the speed for communication will be faster so the quality will make much difference but how the range will affect the range? how? whats the principle behind it?

difference between 900 mhz and 2.4ghz

why the range is higher if frequency is higher.... the speed for communication will be faster so the quality will make much difference but how the range will affect the range? how? whats the principle behind it?

I'm not sure that I understand you, I think you want to ask if the freq is high why the width is larger, I think you want to ask about that.

1- that because in the low bands most of the freq.s are occupied so we cann't reserve a large bank to transmit the data in, but in the high freq.s there aren't much reserved freq.s so we can reserve a larger band.

2- is high freq.s when we reconstruct the modulated signal we actually in the safe-side from the aliasing to destorte our signal.

3- also in some bands like 2.4 GHz these bands are free for all people, but with some restriction on the transmitted power.

in the terms of range i say... how far it can get it.....

"why we increase the frequency of phone from 900mhz to all the way 5.8 ghz?"

---> for sure quality will be much better as u go higher frequency

the question arise cause most of the phone company which are producing 5.8 ghz phone they say... good quality and good distance

cause as i know to send the signal far ... the base station has to send more energetic signal...

sorry if i misunderstood the whole concept

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back