Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

the design for flyback transformer of PFM

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcj50105

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Helleo All,
I want to design a PFM tranformer in the flyback converter,how can I calculate it? who can help to do it? thank you very much
Best regards!

You might also look at h*tp://www.eetkorea.com/ARTICLES/2002APR/2002APR16_PD_POW_AN.PDF
A demo version of the Magnetics Designer is free from Intusoft. (h*tp://www.intusoft.com/mag.htm)

If you want to study the theory and Spice models, this might be useful: h*tp://www.beigebag.com/case_xfrmer_3.htm

I hope this helps
Ted

Hello! everyone
The input voltage is boosted to 400V by PFCconverter, to improve the efficency of the overall syetem, I choose the variable frequency flyback mode in the DC-DCconverter, and 100kHz@full load;how can I calculate accuratly the specification of the transformer.now I want more about the theory of calculation for transformer.
thank you!
best regards!

www.powerint.com has a spreed shhet which simplifyes flyback transformer design.

Also its application notes are very useful, read them in depth specially those abouse transformer construction.

BEST!

powerint ,IR,TI all have classic application note about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back