Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

the definition of unreachable and not-mapped in LEC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradyue

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have read the LEC document, but still I am so confused about the definition of unreachable and not-mapped key points. Who can do me a favor to explain it in detail? Thanks in advance...

Unreachable state points are state points where it is not possible for LEC to condition your logic to get to a flop or latch.

Not-mapped is where there are state points in one implementation which are not in the other, thus it does not map to anything so it cannot mismatch.

would you please give some examples for that? cause I am still a little bit not understood...thanks

not mapped in the sense, whats present in either RTL or netlist is not present in the other or its not been mapped.

unreachable - iwpia50s's definition is good enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back