Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The datasheet for STB6NC90Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve_rb

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have two request:

1. Please post datasheet of 6NC90 (N channel zener protected mosfet) and it's replacement.

2. I have a bridge circuit and it has 4 legs having a darlington (MJ10016) transistor connected with a 2N6079 and MJE210 in each leg. There is also one 0.05 ohm resistor connected to the emitter of each darlington transistors. What is the purpose of such a low ohm resistor in the darlington emitter? If the darlington and the other two transistors in the leg burn due to overload (for example darlington explodes and a hole opens on the darlington's colector), what will happen to this 0.05 ohm resistor? Will it be shorted (zero resistance) or disconnected (infinite resistance) or it may not damage at all? (I don't have anyway of checking it with ohmeter).

Regards

Re: Two question !

Here is the Datasheet for STB6NC90Z

Re: Two question !

Hi. here you are!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back