Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The China Sourcing Fair: Electronics & Components

Status
Not open for further replies.

nooknikz

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
sourcing fair portuguese

At the China Sourcing Fair: Electronics & Components (Shanghai, October 11-13), you can meet and do business with competitive, service-oriented manufacturers from all over China – supplying products that meet international standards.

information : **broken link removed**.

If you are looking for **broken link removed**, **broken link removed**, **broken link removed**, **broken link removed** or **broken link removed**. I found them helpful

For those who are looking to source in China, I believe there are many questions that will pop up. For example, how to choose a supplier? how to negotiate with a supplier? etc

I think education for China sourcing is very important and that's the first thing every buyer should know. So just to share with you guys here, I have found very helpful topics from Global Sources on buyer's guide - which provides essential information for sourcing. And the 20 most popular products - products research done for you. Data updated monthly with products that are searched and inquired for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back