Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

the best microcontroller for wireless sensor network node

Status
Not open for further replies.

omar-malek

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
best microcontroller for gps

hi

my final year projec is implementation of intelligent wireless sensor network node i'am reading a lot of about the mcu useless in wsn but i can Taking resolution for choise of microcontroller please if there are ideas give me urgent

microcontroller sensor network

hi,
do you mean the microcontroller to control the rf-tranceiver or do you want to know which rf-tranceiver you should use?
You have to ask you, what the key parameters of your wireless network are:
- datarate
- node structure
- rf standard/transmission
- battery capacity

For low power sensor networks with low data rates I like this one: https://www.thisisant.com/
It is used in sport applications like garmin or suunto. My GPS receiver consists of a gps-module, msp430 and nordic rf tranceiver for this ANT protocol.

regards
hqqh

Re: the best microcontroller for wireless sensor network nod

i want for controle this node i mean control any think in this node like sensor interface and power mangement and rf block

Added after 2 minutes:

i'am fond the very usuful MCU in wireless sensor network is atmega 128

i ask question why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back