Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

The best free PCB software

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptuser_eda

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
What the best PCB free soft like Protel.
Tkx.

PCB

I've used EAGLE Layout editor from Cadsoft for a while. They have a freeware version that is limited to 100X80mm boards and 1 sheet schematics. It has a very easy to use autorouter and its quite user friendly. If you need to exceed the board size or something, you can purchase a license for $200 to $500 depending on what capabilities you need.

PCB

Zuken Cadstar Express is available for free download. This is good apackage for medium design.

Re: PCB

Eagle is good and yet, it is free after all.

In Eagle, all U will need to do is clicking a few buttons (as easy as that). Then, U are on your way of completing your circuit design and prepare for any fabrication. This was what I have did, when I first using it.

When the time U need any package or footprint, U can download it from the website. There are a lot of helpful user create and share there.

PCB

Hi,
I need a help in Cadstar 9.0, how to store the footprints from the present design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back