Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

THE BEST COMPONENT SERIAL FOR C++ BUIDER 6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulosa

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
cportlib

:cry:

Please!
How can I to find a component serial for C++ Buider 6.0.

TMS or Marchall?

serial vcl best forum

I presume by component serial you mean RS-232, look at the CreateFile API command.

sopecrni

Try CPortLib

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

sourceforge cportlib

hi,
M.B. you have to look to
TurboPower Async Professional at
**broken link removed**

GoodLuck.

cportlib bugs

I've also used Async Pro. I think this is the best sollution for asynchronous transmission.

serial com c++

CPortLib is the best!!!
:)

free cportlib

use Windows API directly!

turbo power async serial pro installation

leonqin, that's what I was alluding to in the second post in this thread :)

You can use CreateFile("\.\\COM1"..... to obtain a handle for the COM port. Have a look at the Microsoft MTTTY example in the Platform SDK on how its supposed to be done in a multi-threaded program.

- Jayson

cportlib

I have tried a few, but the main problem was, that the most of them uses the VCL library. Since I am developing cross platform applications I am using the CLX library.
The only CLX comport component that I have found (and which is still have support) is the nrComm library:

**broken link removed**

This is not free, I had to pay for it, but have good support. (When I have found a bug in it, they repaired it in two days.)

I really don't understand Borland, why they have not included such a basic thing in their developement tool...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back