Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[PIC] TFT LCD graphics generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

akshaybhavsar

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
In my project i am using ILI9488TFT LCD controller.I want to generate graphics.Is there any tool for the same with PIC32mx
thank you

mikroElektronika VisualTFT

It doesnt give me drivers

- - - Updated - - -

how to include microelectronics drivers

You didn't mention your Compiler. mikroE VisualTFT works with mikroC PRO PIC32. You design the graphics using VisualTFT and it automatically generates the mikroC, mikrobasic and mikroPascal Codes for mikroC PRO, mikroBasic Pro and mikroPascal Pro for PIC32 or any other mikroE Compilers.

If you want to use it then please confirm if it supports your TFT.

It supports some ILI9xxxx TFTs made by mikroE.

I am using MPLAB ide.i am not using " mikroC PRO PIC32".i am using pic32 with mplab

- - - Updated - - -

i want to use MPLAB harmony for the same

ILI9488 is very flexible. Support multi interfaces and color modes. It is depends from application. I think, you will have to write them yourself according your requerements.

I ll try to write..bt how to use MPLAB harmony configurator.How can i assign different pins like data pin,rdx/wrx pins with mplab harmony.

- - - Updated - - -

which BSP should i select ?

- - - Updated - - -

there are options in harmony like.pin setting and pin diagram..how to use them

Status
Not open for further replies.