Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

testing sfdr snr etc of a flash adc, also bit error rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

niket_jmd

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi ,

i have implemented an flash adc in .35u process.......i want to check its dynamic specification..........please tell me in detail how to perform the test........(snr,sfdr)

i have designed a new rom and want to cehck the error rate..........plzsz help me out in this

that i know..............but exactly how??

and bit error rate???

Apply a sine wave input for many periods and perform an fft analysis of the output stream. The SFDR is the difference between the signal level and the highest harmonic you see in your waveform. The more periods you simulate the more accurate results you can have.

dm

niket_jmd

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
and wat abt error rate...............and perfroming fft analysis on output stream means............as output is a digital data........6-bit??

You should place an ideal DAC after ADC (DUT) to get the analog output and simulate what you need :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back