Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Testing code for ATmega8535L

Status
Not open for further replies.

beeboss

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I am using ATmega8535L controller and i wrote code for SPI protocol and also i implemented ADC.But i failed to test the code. Anybody please help me in this regard.

What do you mean by "failed to test the code" ?:-|
Did you get compile error, or is your code not working when downloaded to MCU?
More details required.

hi srikanth,

Thanks for ur feed back. I already compiled those codes in the AVRstudio,I got error free msg. But when i downloaded into the MCU, it threws an error like failed to enter the programming mode. Please do the need.

Is the ISP programming frequency below 1/4 of clock frequency?

Are your SPI lines connected to other circuits also, or they are dedicated to ISP?

Also did you change fuse bits, or you could never manage to get into fuse bit settings?

I am using AVRISP mkii programmer and AVRstudio4.18 as a tool...

Are your SPI lines connected to other circuits also, or they are dedicated to ISP?

Also did you change fuse bits, or you could never manage to get into fuse bit settings?

If it is easy, post your circuit also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back