Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Test Procedure File

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plzhelp

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All,

I am trying to understand the measure PO and measure SCO statement used in any ATPG Testproc file. My confusion is in the time plate defined below, the measure PO statement is being executed before the clocks are being pulsed. This doesn't make any sense to me because I am expecting clocks to toggle first and then measure my output. Can somebody clearly define the working of the measure PO statement used in testproc file.

I couldn't understand anything from the Tessent Manual by Mentor. The timeplate is as below:

timeplate tp1 =
force_pi 0;
measure_po 1;
pulse CLK0_7 2 1;
pulse CLK8_15 2 1;
period 4;
end;

Thanks.

Hi,
The sequence of scan works in the following sequence,
  1. shift in the data.
  2. force the primary input.
  3. measure the primary output( no need of clock pulses, the data held by Flops and PIs travels through combinational logic and reaches the primary outputs. So in the timeplate the measure_po statement appears before pulsing of capture clock).
  4. issue a capture clock to scan cells.
  5. Shift out the data.

Regards,
Tousif

Status
Not open for further replies.