Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

terasic DE0-Nano Developmentkiy- linux help

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNA2683

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi

Im new in the SoC world - im an hardware guy - but i have a software question

I want to buy the terasic DE0-Nano Development kit. but before i do it i have some questions.
i want to work with Linux - terasic give an linux image on SD Card , my software team want to write there code in C# so they use a tool named "MONO" that enable to run C# on Linux.
1. how i can check if the Linux that i get from terasic support "Mono"?
2. we want to work with 4 modules that connected to the USB port ( vis USB HU .The modules work with UART(COM port) - does the Linux that terasic gave have a uart driver ?

thanks
david

you should see de0 document on terasic site. I didn't use de0 but as I know you can install any linux that you want for example ubuntu. these links may help you:
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
http://hackaday.com/2011/09/27/running-the-linux-kernel-on-a-de0-nano-fpga-board/

thanks for the help
i think i gave a wrong module , there is 2 board
1. DE0-MONO
2. DE0-MONO SoC

i need a information about number 2 DE0-MONO SoC

can you please help me with that? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back