Newbie level 4
User Petros presents the tension recorder based on ARM and LCD touchscreen.
The device is a handheld diagnostic tool. The main purpose of the instrument is a diagnosis of mechatronic vehicles with electrical signals presented in the form of oscillograms on the graphic display. The device is based on ARM7 microcontroller programmed in C, and a color LCD touch panel. The device has been fully made at home. It is the result of work performed during the study where author decided to build a diagnostic device for vehicles. Job was a combination of hobby and automotive electronics.
- Measurement of electrical signals and displaying them on the display as oscilograms
- 2 measurement channels, 400 kHz sampling frequency, resolution 10 bit
- Input voltage from 10 mV to 380V
- X-axis scale of 5 s / flats to 125 us / Land
- Triggering the measured variables
- Clearly readable color LCD with backlight and a resolution of 320x240
- Support for touch panel display
- Records up to 100 measurements on an SD card and playback / delete
- Action independent of the computer, compact design, internal power supply - handheld
- Communication with PC via USB 2.0 interface
- Simple user interface
- Adjustable backlight intensity
- the ability to connect additional modules such as an accelerometer
Operation of the device is controlled by the single-chip microcontroller LPC2148 ARM7-based core. The system operates at 60 MHz clock speed. The program was written entirely in free C language programming environment.
Link to original thread --> click here