Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

template based postprocessing of CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

panou

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I used the parameter sweep in T solver to simulate the antenna, just one simple rect patch, to get the S11. Then I got the table of S11 with different patch length. But when i tried to use the template based postprocessing to get the relationship between patch size and min return loss, one error happened:

error.jpg

I think that means that i can not load the S parameter into the post processing chain. Dammnn so many errors pop up...
Any help will be really appreciated....

As far as I know, the post processing is done after each simulation and the results of the post processing are stored. Then the solution is deleted, the next parameter is set and the simulation is started again. Thus, you have no access to other data then the stored post processing results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back