Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

temperature sensor using LM35 and 16-bit PIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

allforlife

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pic temperature sensor

hi!!
i want to design a temperature sensor using LM35 and PIC24FJ256GB108(or any 16-bit PIC) and display the result on LCD. how do i go abt it. can anybody help with the circuit diagram?

temperature sensor circuit diagram

what is the temp range you want to measure. Please look in the datasheet for the circuit diagram of the LM35. Then you should think of the interface method because guess the pic can only take 3.3V input.

using lm35

i believe u shud have an idea of what u want. how to interface to the 16 bit PIC micro. try and do a sketch of your circuit diagram and then we can now where to proceed. check datasheet of the micro. definitely you are gong to use the adc module on the micro. lm35 is a straight forward device in terms of cnnection if u are able to read tru the datasheet.

get a datasheet do some sketch, of the cct diag

sensor con lm35

You could use a rail to rail opamp from microchip to get full volage swing.

lm35 temperature sensor circuit

hi,
it's simple. please refer LM35 data sheet. in that there is one connection diagram. by using that connect LM35 output to your controller any one of the ADC input. If LM35 input voltage=5V means output 0.1V= 1 degree Celsius(Aprox).

just check it out.

Regards,
Anand.A

i want temp sensor diagram and description

check out this site may be you could have a go from there.

**broken link removed**

you can also explore the tutrials on this site but the programming language used here is protonbasic . thats what i used its easy to understand. it depends on you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back