Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

temperature control with microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

anandpatel27

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi i want make a project which involves making of a tempearature controller using microcontroler, moc3041 and triac bta41-600b ? i want to know how can i vary the firing angle? is it possible by pwm?

microcontroller temperature control

Use a 50 or 60Hz interrupt on change based on power sinusoidal variation and an standard optocoupler. On every sinusoidal rising edge, start a counter and number a variable time period from 0 to 20ms (50Hz) or 0 to 16mS (60Hz). Fire the triac via MOC optocoupler at any time below 0 and 20mS (or 16ms). Firing near 0mS will produce a full load, delayed firing will decrease the energy on the load down to 0.

temperarure controller using microcontroller

Use a 50 or 60Hz arrest on change based on ability sinusoidal aberration and an accepted optocoupler. On every sinusoidal ascent edge, alpha a adverse and amount a capricious time aeon from 0 to 50Hz or 0 to 60Hz...

You can't use MOC3041, it only connects at zero-crossings, you better use MOC3021

Status
Not open for further replies.