Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

temperature control system suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

frolog

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
temperature

hello everyone i'm new here and hope to get some answers from you gay's!
so i need to build an electronic system with DE2 development kit include serial communication to the computer and temperture sensors, some small funs and lamps, you can see the block diagram here on 379 page:

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id...-anPCA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=5

did anyone know what i can add to this system for make it better? (like which features)
thanks! and again hope to here from you gay's! :)

Added after 5 minutes:

סליחה שיצא הכתב מבולגן ח'ברה פשוט פרסמתי את ההודעה בפורום באנגלית...
בכל מקרה מישהו יכול להציע לי אילו תכונות/רעיונות אני יכול להכניס אל המערכת?
ושוב הקישור לדיאגרמת הבלוקים בע"מ 379

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id...-anPCA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=5

תודה מראש לכולם!

electronics control system block diagram

Wel the block diagram is basically for temperature controller in which one can set (through key board)minimum and max temperature as per requirement. If the temp is out of this window (min,max) a lamp is used to indicate the status and action can be taken like fan ON or OFF.
What u can add.
1. U can add a RTC chip to give you present date time etc or u can write a program to calculate all this.
2. U can add a memory chip to store the temperature readout after perticular time of interval, maintisning a time and corrosping temperature in a memory.

3. U can set this time thro keyboard.
4. U can add a feature --- like to count the number that this many times in a day or 24 hrs (lets assume a day here) the temperature readout was out of given window..etc

frolog

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
thank's amitjagtap!!! you'r advise sound good a specilly the last one but still,i look after something that will bring something unique to the temperature control system. for example i think to do momory system with D-FF that will save the level of the power supply and if the sensor sadennly will not get this supply this system will know to give him that supplay...(it's good becuase it's give this system more reliability), do you know how i can make this D-FF system in VHDL or alternatively-does can anyone can give me ideas like add my system something like that?
thanks a lot for all hwo does reading it and thinking now about something :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back