Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

teleportation control of a mobile robot using mobile phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

asmaa rady

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello!
I'm student under graduation in communication department.
my project is teleportation control of a mobile robot using mobile phone.
now i need help to find suitable drive circuit.
can any person help my, pleas??
thanks for reading my message

You mean you need motor drive schematics ??

thanks for your reply.
yes, i need to drive schematics to drive the motor.
Do you need more information about my project to help me????

Please provide more details of motors. Can you actually tell me about teleportation and it's implementation in your project.

Thankyou

until now i can't determine the motor i will use, but i can use stepper motor.
i need to use mobile to control robot. this robot contains of lab top, i will use Java programming. and will use the camera of lab top or external camera to see the location and also use GPS.
the robot also contains of micro-controller and drive circuit to drive the motors.
design of robot as following:-
two wheels with two motors and another free wheel without motor

until now i can't determine the motor i will use, but i can use stepper motor.
To decide on motors first we need to take the robot weight into consideration.

i need to use mobile to control robot. this robot contains of lab top

I assume the above underlined as Laptop(Notebook) .

, i will use Java programming. and will use the camera of lab top or external camera to see the location and also use GPS.

How you are planned to see the location using camera.

the robot also contains of micro-controller and drive circuit to drive the motors.
design of robot as following:-
two wheels with two motors and another free wheel without motor

Obviously it will require a microcontroller to control motors.

Actually I asked to you about teleportation. I think teleportation is good theoritically or stands good for television serials like Star Wars. I really don't know if anybody has done some experiments on teleportation.

Teleportation in short is about vanishing from one place and apearing at another place if I am not wrong.

[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teleportation said:
][/url]
Teleportation is the idea of the transfer of matter from one point to another, more or less instantaneously; similar to the concept apport, an earlier word used in the context of spiritualism. Teleportation is used widely in works of science fiction and fantasy.

Teleportation for more details.

So I was wondering about teleportation implementation in your project.

So finally we need to control a robot using mobile. We also use camera to see the location of the robot, right?

Let me see some of them in my storage. I will post in the next.

hello!
I'm student under graduation in communication department.
my project is teleportation control of a mobile robot using mobile phone.
now i need help to find suitable drive circuit.
can any person help my, pleas??
thanks for reading my message

This project requires lot of learning and patience.

First make a clear idea of what microcontroller and motors you are going to use.

Best of luck

thanks alto to your reply.

How you are planned to see the location using camera

I need to take photos and send one by one quickly . this will appear as slow video.
according to this picture i'll send orders to robot -via (micro-controller)- to move.

What is the medium of sending the photos. I don't think you can do it by GSM or GPS. I really have not done anything on GSM or GPS. But I have don't on wireless 2.4Ghz but this is for short range. You cannot achieve long range on 2.4Ghz or even on ISM band.

Thankyou

How will you connect Wifi and mobile to control the robot ??

Thankyou

i will connect the robot with laptop.
by Java programing on laptop can make protocol between the laptop and mobile support Wifi
also can connect between the laptop and the micro-controller

can i add any information to help me?
thank you for help me.

Controlling a robot using a mobile phone is easy. I use HT9170 DTMF decoder for it. First the robot need to have a mobile phone on it ( or some GSM receiver ) with the DTMF decoding circuit. You make a call to it, it should be automatically answered, and now as you press the keys of your mobile phone, at the receiver end ( the robot ) the DTMF tone will be decoded and binary output will be provided.

https://www.telephonetribute.com/pdf/ht9170.pdf

Controlling a robot using a mobile phone is easy. I use HT9170 DTMF decoder for it. First the robot need to have a mobile phone on it ( or some GSM receiver ) with the DTMF decoding circuit. You make a call to it, it should be automatically answered, and now as you press the keys of your mobile phone, at the receiver end ( the robot ) the DTMF tone will be decoded and binary output will be provided.

I know there was an article published in EFY "Cellphone operated Land Rover". Here the project does not require any GSM. It just requires a Windows mobile phone with Wifi support. The robot will also have a Wifi receiver. The operation is done through wifi connection. The key controls and other parameters need to programmed. GSM cannot send photos or videos at fast rate.

Thankyou

Here the project does not require any GSM. It just requires a Windows mobile phone with Wifi support. The robot will also have a Wifi receiver. The operation is done through wifi connection. The key controls and other parameters need to programmed. GSM cannot send photos or videos at fast rate

you are understand me, really i work as you said here.

thankyou

---------- Post added at 17:36 ---------- Previous post was at 17:15 ----------

i don't work by GSM
Thank you for trying to help me.

---------- Post added at 18:05 ---------- Previous post was at 17:36 ----------

can i use GPS with use wifi????

Status
Not open for further replies.