Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tektronix TDS520D help me Get free Philips/Fluke Scope Meter

Status
Not open for further replies.

hot_chmock

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guy's

Could someone answer this:

I would like to have option 2F for the FFT, is it hardware or firmware?
If it is firmware is there a way to share it?

Please don't say me to call Tek for this, they will just try to sale it to me at the Tek $ price.

Thanks,

hc

:wink:

re

Not sure if this helps. We bought one for TDS3052 and it is hardware plugin. That is all I can say since other person handled that

Hi

With the "old" Tek DSO, some features were activated only with key code, entered in a menu and this key was somehow related with the scope serial number, so you could not "share" it... :cry:
Regarding your scope TDS520D, I don´t know but I´ll try to find that information for you.
One thing is for sure: It´s not the same as the TDS3000 series.

HwMan

Hi,

After checking the service manual I could not find any reference to an option for hardware extension 2f.

The option is visible in the menu but in grey and not active.

I find on the net for some models of Tek scopes key sequences to open secret menus even one to make "swiming fishes" .... :p

I bought this scope in second hand and don't want to put more money for this extention but like to have it.

I really apreciate any help.

hc

Hi,

The first one who help me to get my TDS520D with enabling option 2f (FFT) without cost get free of charge a Philips/Fluke 50Mhz scopemeter (oscilloscope, multimeter with true RMS), perfect cosmetic and fully working.

8)

Need to cover expanses shipping from Europe to your destination.

hc

:wink:

Nobody can help me with the secret system menu to enable advanced math function?

:cry:

hc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back